- Learning about try-catch-finally-throw See the gist there.
- try: the function you are testing
- catch(e): the fall-back function in case try does not work.
- finally: always runs – usually an alert. optional.
- throw: define different variations of the catch “e”, like NaN, out of range exceptions.
- Did a little Mustache.js. See the code there.
- I think I will get to implement some Mustache.js in my Datamap project. I will insert things like Census report name or table name into the JSON, and use it later on the front-end.
- Should users be able to edit item names? If so, what’s the best mobile UI for that? A button or something else?
- Tomorrow I plan to start generating unique URL with an unique ID for each checklist. That ID must somehow correspond with the correct Firebase collection.
- Figure out how to run my Jasmine/Karma tests.
- Start nit-picking for Ruby and JS excercism.
- Start a new challenge. Maybe find a friend to program with.